1. A. L. Custódio and J. F. A. Madeira, MultiGLODS: Global and Local Multiobjective Optimization using Direct Search (submitted for publication)
2. A. L. Custódio and J. F. A. Madeira, GLODS: Global and Local Optimization using Direct Search, Journal of Global Optimization, 62 (2015) 1 - 28.
3. L. N. Vicente and A. L. Custódio, Analysis of direct searches for discontinuous functions, Mathematical Programming, 133 (2012), 299 - 325.
4. A. L. Custódio, J. F. A. Madeira, A. I. F. Vaz and L. N. Vicente , Direct Multisearch for Multiobjective Optimization, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 21 (2011), 1109 - 1140 (there is an for the published version).
5. A. L. Custódio, H. Rocha, and L. N. Vicente, Incorporating
Minimum Frobenius Norm Models in Direct Search, Computational Optimization and Applications 46 (2010), 265 - 278. The data profiles for the solvers N
6. A. L. Custódio, J. E. Dennis Jr. and L. N. Vicente, Using Simplex Gradients of Nonsmooth Functions in Direct Search Methods, IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis 28 (2008), 770 - 784.
7. C. Audet, A. L. Custódio and J. E. Dennis Jr., Erratum: Mesh Adaptive Direct Search Algorithms for Constrained Optimization, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 18 (2008) 1501 - 1503.
8. A. L. Custódio and L. N. Vicente, Using Sampling and Simplex Derivatives in Pattern Search Methods, SIAM Journal on Optimization, 18 (2007) 537 - 555. (complete numerical results)
9. A. L. Custódio and R. C. Oliveira, Re-designing distribution operations: A case study on integrating inventory management and vehicle routes design, International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications, 9 (2006) 169 - 187.
1. , Chapter 37 of Advances and Trends in Optimization with Engineering Applications (2017), T. Terlaky, M. F. Anjos, and S. Ahmed (editors), MOS-SIAM Book Series on Optimization, SIAM, Philadelphia.
2. A. L. Custódio, M. Emmerich, and J. F. A. Madeira, Recent Developments in Derivative-free Multiobjective Optimization, Computational Technology Reviews, 5 (2012), B. H. V. Topping (editor), Saxe-Coburg Publications, 1 - 30.
1. Sofia D. Karamintziou, Ana Luísa Custódio, Brigitte Piallat, Mircea Polosan, Stéphan Chabardès, Pantelis G. Stathis, George A. Tagaris, Damianos E. Sakas, Georgia E. Polychronaki, George L. Tsirogiannis, Olivier David and Konstantina S. Nikita, Algorithmic design of a noise-resistant and efficient closed-loop deep brain stimulation system: a computational approach, accepted for publication in PLOS ONE.
2. N. Gouveia, A. Brás, A. Custódio, D. Faria and A. Ramos, Avaliação do comportamento de ligações laje-pilar em BRFA com aplicação de relações σ-w provenientes de análise inversa, FCT-UNL, Lisbon, Portugal, 2014 (technical report).
3. , Proceedings of the 9º Congresso Nacional de Mecânica Experimental, Aveiro, Portugal, 2014.
4. J. B. Cardoso, P. G. Coelho, and A. L. Custódio, Parallel Direct Search in Structural Optimization, in P. Iványi, B.H.V. Topping, (Editors), Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, Grid and Cloud Computing for Engineering, Civil-Comp Press, Stirlingshire, UK, Paper 48, 2011.
1. , PhD. Thesis, New University of Lisbon, Lisbon, 2007, in Portuguese.
2. , Master Thesis, IST, Lisbon, 2001, in Portuguese.
Last updated: 15-02-2017